Friday, June 14, 2013

Coming Out of Blog-Hibernation

I certainly haven't been hibernating in the real world, though. Since I last wrote in April, I helped put on our annual fundraising banquet in Houston, led an evangelism training at SFA, and held a farewell dinner for A&M graduating seniors. Then, Kyle and I took a vacation to Disney World! Pictures will be up on Facebook soon! Once I finish sorting through them... Then I traveled to the Austin area for 2 weeks in May to train students in how to lead Small Groups at our end-of-year chapter camp, RecWeek. I'm always blessed but exhausted afterwards; I collapse and just lay around for a few days. After a brief week and a half at home, it was off to Austin for some training on fund raising and partnership development, followed by a trip to Alabama to see Kyle's sister, brother-in-law, and our 2 nieces. And did I mention we started our kitchen remodel while I was at RecWeek? It's been a bit of a blur, and I haven't kept in touch with people like I wanted to. But never fear! I'm back in town for most of the summer, so I should be able to return phone calls and emails, and maybe even initiate some phone calls and emails myself. I can't thank y'all enough for your prayers and encouragement!

No comments:

Post a Comment