Friday, March 2, 2012

38 Days Later...

It's been 5 weeks and 3 days since my last post. Whoo.

I've met a few more times with the guy from the New Year's Resolution station to study the book of John.

At Breakthrough, our regional conference Feb. 10-12, I directed the Word track where 125 students learned how to study the Bible inductively, apply what they discover to their lives, and hopefully fall in love with God and his Word. I also managed the book table there, selling lots of InterVarsity Press books that could impact students for a long time to come. At least, I know they do that for me.

I helped publicize and host the Veritas Forum. At lunch, Os Guinness shared about the problem of suffering and evil, and that night, he discussed the great need for civil but truthful conversations about our most divisive issues.

I started helping the Asian American InterVarsity chapter, because their staff had to go to the hospital. He's doing a lot better now, and will be coming back this weekend, but the doctors still aren't sure what caused the health problems.

I've had one cold, and I'm in the middle of another. We moved all the IV stuff into our new home office (it's so cool!). Kyle took me to see Moulin Rouge - The Ballet. And Jack, our dog, has not had a bath in a really long time. He's kinda stinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment