Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Prayer Requests

The next way AgIV will be "setting the table" together is our Christmas party on Friday. Pray for God to help us to invite our friends to the table, and that they actually come! Pray for logistics as we prep. Pray we would be welcoming to newcomers and risky in sharing our faith at the party. Pray students leave with fond memories of what God is doing in our community, ready to come back in the spring to invite others to "set the table" with them as family.

Also, I'm headed into an intense time of fund raising over the next month and a half, especially the week of Dec. 12-16. Please pray for me to be diligent and faithful to what God calls me to do, and to trust in God's faithfulness to provide for my ministry. Also, pray for some new monthly donors. This semester, God has increased my monthly support with gifts from generous donors, but I still need to raise $7500 by July 1st to be fully funded for the year. Would you join with me in praying for $650/month in new giving? It feels too big to ask, so I need some partnership in the faith. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment