Monday, April 4, 2011

And I'm Back!

Sorry for the delayed posts! I was in Mexico for Spring Break with InterVarsity, and I guess I got caught up in preparing and fundraising for the trip. Then I got sick for a week from being in Mexico, and then headed out to Houston for staff Area Team Meetings. But now, I have so much to share!

I'll post about Mexico later this week, complete with pictures. But here's what's been happening with IV on campus - we're choosing to be Fools For Christ!

On April 1, we fasted and prayed. We met in two's and three's at All Faith's over the course of the day, praying during "watch hours." Then we gathered with Asian American IV that night to break our fast, hear former IV staff Sean Watkins challenge us to persevere in our faith, and worship God.

Now during April 2-15, 9 of us committed to sharing the gospel with 2+ friends and inviting them to respond. Please pray we would be bold to have spiritual conversations even if they're awkward or painful. Pray also for fruit - I hope that my students are impacted by God's power, and that we have some new brothers and sisters in Christ at the end of these 2 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment