Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Few Christmas Memories

I still haven't downloaded Washington, D.C. pictures from our camera. Hopefully I will soon...

Here are some other pics from Christmas, though! The first three are from our Christmas prom party at InterVarsity's Regional Staff Conference, taken by Mike Karim. The first is most of the folks on my Area Team, staff from Houston and College Station.


Here are some of my lovely staff friends.


And in this one, my area team has just finished a speed puzzle challenge, one of 3 challenges to prove who is the best area and win a dinner out during our 2 week end-of-year regional camp, RecWeek.


Finally, here are a few shots of my family after the tradition we call Grab Bag. Fun, random toys are stuffed in a garbage bag, then we go around the circle, each drawing something out (no peeking!) until the bag is empty. And then madness ensues.



No comments:

Post a Comment